2012. június 23., szombat

Boat house











Dress/ruha - Fünf (www.funf.dk)
sandals - Eszter Galicza/Trenntre (http://trenntreshoedesign.freeweb.hu)
bracelet/karkötő - vintage (was my mothr's)
galsses/napszemüveg - my doughter's


Végre vízparton vagyok! Nagyon nehezen viseltem a kánikulát, ráadásul a lakás is romokban van, mindent kerülgetni kell, semmit nem találok. A csütörtöki vihar után is maradt a nyári meleg, így végre felvehettem a Koppenhágában vásárol tengerész stílusú ruhámat.

Finally at lake side! In the week, it was insupportable hot. In addition, our flat is in ruins, cannot find anything - I am fed up with all discomfort! After the stormy Thursday night, weather is slightly more pleasent but still warm and sunny. Perfect for sailing. For this opportunity, I wore my new accession from Copenhagen.

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Now I can see better the dress, I like, and you will looks great. I like the fabric and tie detail at the neckline. A nice look.

    VálaszTörlés